L’informativa sulla Privacy consente agli utenti di venire a conoscenza di tutte le informazioni personali che vengono raccolte dall’utilizzo di un sito web.
Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect some information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms directed you to the Site, and information on how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Information on device”.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: Data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
- Log files: They track the actions that occur on the site and collect data including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date/time.
- “Web beacon”, “tag” e “pixel”: Electronic files used to record information on how you navigate the site.
How do we use this information?
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our readers use the Site.
- We use Google reCAPTCHA to prevent fraudulent login attempts and unpleasant content automatically generated for the purpose of spam.
- We use data voluntarily generated by users in order to make them become registered members of our site. This data is saved for the duration of the relationship that the user has with the website in question, or until the user requests its deletion through a contact form.
Please note that children under the age of 14 (fourteen) cannot give their consent under Italian and European legislation. FedericoSamperi.com does not in any way have the ability to verify the age of users browsing the website. Therefore, we take no responsibility for this.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant, or another legitimate request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Access through third-party services (Social)
During the login phase, the user can decide to access the site through Google or Facebook Connect services. Therefore, this website may request permission from these aforementioned services to collect personal data to be used when accessing the site. In these cases, you become aware of the following information:
- Email address;
- First and last name;
- Profile picture (if exists).
This information is transmitted by the user to the social login service provider. These data are processed exclusively for the authentication and access procedures to the website. They are not subsequently processed or associated with direct profiling or marketing activities or communicated to third parties.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
All users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, full transmission to the user, or rectification and cancellation. Where applicable, they can request the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in any violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing in any case.
Future Policy Changes
Our team may make policy changes at any time. In these cases, the user will be informed on the social pages and through an advertisement lasting 3 days on our website. It will be the user’s responsibility to stay informed of the policies.
For information, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edit: March 11, 2021 – 12:40